LET US BE YOUR OUTSOURCE FOR CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
Attention Property Managers, Realtors, HOA Managers and Vacation/Rental Homeowners: We are a full service resource for property care and maintenance services from inside housekeeping and maid services to outside cleaning and maintenance. Give us a call to discuss your needs today.
Home Care Services
Regularly scheduled home cleaning services are offered on a weekly, monthly or bi-monthly for your convenience.
Our Housekeeping/Maid services are ideal for:
- Primary residences
- Vacation homes
- Vacation rentals
- Air BnB’s
- Rental properties
- Model Homes
Cleaning Services include:
- Vacuum – We vacuum all floors in every room. This includes stairs, carpeted rooms, hardwood, linoleum, and tile floors. We’ll remove furniture cushions and vacuum up crumbs, pet hair, and dust.
- Dust – We dust each surface of your home to reduce allergens. This includes mantles, picture frames, light fixtures, fan blades, window sills, blinds, wardrobes, entertainment centers, dressers, side tables, and more. We’ll remove cobwebs in ceiling corners and ensure no dust bunnies are left behind.
- Mop – We mop hardwood, tile, and linoleum floors. We’ll also wipe down baseboards.
- Sanitize – We sanitize high-use areas such as toilets, kitchen counter tops, and doorknobs.
- Wipe down – We wipe down and scrub bathroom faucets, sink basins, mirrors, vanities, counter tops, and the surrounding areas. We scrub soap scum and mildew from tile, grout, and glass shower doors. In the kitchen, we wipe down the stove top, control knobs, cabinets, counter tops, and back splashes. We clean the grease and food splatters in your microwave and wipe down the exterior of all appliances.
- Final touches empty all trashcans, fluff cushions, and straighten chairs and area rugs.
- Carpet Cleaning
OUTSIDE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Priority Services handles all your cleaning and maintenance needs both inside and out.
- Driveway paver cleaning and sealing
- Clean and seal paver walkway
- Concrete paver pool deck sealing
- Retaining brick wall sealing
- Concrete paver pressure clean and seal
- Natural stone sealing and cleaning
- Pressure wash your home
- Pressure wash your paver walkways
- Pressure washing your travertine patio
- HOA paver pool deck maintenance
- HOA paver road, driveway or pool service contracts
- Soft wash roof and house cleaning
GENERAL OUTDOOR MAINTENANCE
- We pre-spray, treat spots and stains, high pressure wash and extraction of carpet.
- Trash Removal - We will properly break it all down, bag it, and cut to size ready for the garbage trucks to pick it up from your curb. With our trucks we can also completely remove trash from the property, as well.
- Gutter Cleaning - clean out and wash out all gutters and down spouts.
HURRICANE SHUTTER SERVICES
- Annual service maintenance
- Slat replacement
- Shutter motor repair or replacement
- Remove storm shutter protection
- New hurricane install/putting up and taking down
- Storm Panels
- Hurricane Screens
- Roll Down Shutters
- Accordion Shutters
- Bahama Shutters
- Colonial Shutters
- Commercial Hurricane Protection
- Verify that all doors and windows are locked and functioning properly
- Check for evidence of water leaks or damage and check for visual signs of mold and mildew.
- Visual inspection for signs of pest issues Check that HVAC and operating properly
- Operate the faucets, garbage disposals, and flush toilets.
- Check that main water valve is turned off after each inspection (unless otherwise requested by client).
- Inspect electrical panel for tripped breakers and make sure electric water heater breaker is turned off.
- Inspect the entire property inside and out for any unusual activities Inspect the pool equipment to ensure running properly and that the pool service has been up to date
- Web based Homewatch Inspection Checklist Report completed during each homewatch inspection.
- IMMEDIATE reporting to Client of any abnormalities found and picture verification.
- Click here to visit our HOMEWATCH PAGE
Call us at
239-919-4636 for your complimentary consultation.
"All of your customers are partners in your mission."Shep Hyken